Out of Sight:
With the proliferation of Smart phones and tablets in today’s business world, companies need a way to monitor and secure mobile devices that connect to the company network. Whether a mobile device is company-issued or employee-owned (Bring Your Own Device – BYOD), Mobile Device Management (MDM) is the fastest, most comprehensive way for organizations to centrally manage and monitor devices that access, and thus could compromise, their company-wide network.
Not Out of Mind:
INCS’ fully-integrated cloud platform simplifies Mobile Device Management by providing rapid deployment and comprehensive control over mobile devices, applications and documents. Our MDM offering supports all major mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Symbian and Kindle Fire.
Mobile Device Management Allows You To:
- Mobile devices with your company network; no need for on-site servers or network re-configurations
- Mobile devices with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office 365
- Device registration and enrollment
- Platform setup
- Approval or denial of new devices on your network
- Distribution of public and corporate applications
- Shared data and content
- Encryption settings and passcodes.
Monitor and Detect
- Device location and compliance
- Jailbroken and rooted devices